USB Adaptor – Europe (Italy and Switzerland) (USB 2x2EUIS)
The Korjo USB Adaptor – Europe (Italy and Switzerland) is for use with Australian / NZ appliances PLUS USB charged devices at home in Australia AND in Europe (INCLUDING Italy, Switzerland but not UK). You can also use this adaptor in Chile, Brazil, Bali, Noumea, Tahiti, and parts of the middle East, Asia & Sth America.
Accepts ONLY 2 pin Australian / NZ appliances
Accepts 2 x USB devices
See our Adaptor guide for the best country by country guide for which adaptor/s are best for your needs.
USB Adaptor – Europe (Italy and Switzerland) features:
- Colour coded trim on the adaptor (yellow = EU) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer
- Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store
- Electrical socket rated to 10A
- 2 x USB sockets, total 2.4A
- Rapid charge USB sockets
- Surge suppression to USB sockets
- Removable adaptor connection – use at home or away
- Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market
- Approved by: Australian Electrical Authorities
USB Adaptor – Europe (Italy and Switzerland) is used in:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Italy and Switzerland
- Chile and Brazil
- Europe – eg France, Germany, Netherlands etc
- Asia – eg Bali, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Pacific – eg Noumea, Tahiti
- Middle East – eg Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt
- South America – eg Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
- And others
* This adaptor only accepts 2 pin Australian / NZ appliances. If you have 3 pin products, we suggest that you take the USB 2x2EU adaptor, but be aware that you will probably need to purchase another local adaptor at your destination, to convert from the KA EU (4.8mm) pins to the smaller, 4.0mm pins. (Australian Electrical Standards do not allow us to manufacture an adaptor that converts a 3 pin earthed plug into a 2 pin, non-earthed plug).
Still not sure that this is the right adaptor for your needs?
Use our quick adaptor guide